As an International School of the Sacred Heart, Stuartholme has a reputation for providing a devoted, supportive learning environment, fostering a sense of community, and belonging for each girl.Â Stuartholme prides itself on our cultural diversity and we welcome International Students to join our Stuartholme community.
Why study at °Ä²Ê¿ª½±
The School offers a secure, safe and dynamic learning environment where each student has the opportunity to have a rich and rewarding learning experience. Our well-rounded education program also offers a secure pathway to a career or to further study at Australian and overseas universities.
- International network of friends
- Experience life of studying abroad
- Broadened sense of travel and learning
°Ä²Ê¿ª½± enrols international students both directly and by one of our preferred Education Agents. Entry into Stuartholme is dependent on each International student having a suitable level of English, so they can manage mainstream curriculum.
International applicants, for whom English is a second language, are required to sit a test administered by AEAS before enrolling at Stuartholme. AEAS test results provide detail regarding the studentâ€™s English language proficiency and their general ability. The AEAS Report will be considered alongside other information provided by the family when reviewing the studentâ€™s application.Â AEAS Testing is available around the world, and students can register online. Alternatively, your agent will be able to assist you with the registration process. A copy of the studentâ€™s AEAS Report must be included with enrolment applications.
For further information about AEAS testing, pleaseÂ Â or emailÂ email@example.com
If the assessment indicates a studentâ€™s proficiency in the use of the English language is insufficient, the School will assist in referring the student to additional English study options at a recognised ELICOS institution/s.
Students must provide evidence of a satisfactory level of academic performance appropriate to the year level requested on theÂ enrolment application.
Academic and Wellbeing Support
Once students commence their studies at Stuartholme, students are given the support and learning structures to achieve their academic and personal best. Stuartholme promotes positive peer relationships and endorses difference within the community.
The school offers English as an additional language or dialect (EAL/D) classes several times per week to assist students who may require further support.
We have an International Studentsâ€™ Coordinator both in the Day School and the Boarding House who work with our overseas students to ensure they are happy, supported, and able to build upon their academic and social competencies.
Stuartholme offers international students the following accommodation options:
- School Boarding House
- Homestay Program operated by our approved third-party provider, International Student Care Australia (ISCA)
- Private accommodation and care arrangements requested by the parent but approved by the School which meet all requirements under relevant state and commonwealth legislation.
The School Boarding House is the preferred accommodation for international students who are not being accompanied by a parent/ guardian.
The Boarding House which is in the heart of the school on the main campus, offers safe and welcoming environments with modern facilities.Â Students live in a shared environment with their own rooms, shared bathrooms and common spaces; and have access to on-campus facilities including the library, swimming pool, tennis courts and music rooms. All meals, laundry and cleaning are provided. The Boarding Recreational Program provides students with a range of age-appropriate recreational activities outside of school hours and on weekends. You can find out more about our Boarding Program here.
Homestay Accommodation is available as a temporary option when the boarding house is at capacity, until a room becomes available. Stuartholme has partnered with International Student Care Australia (ISCA) to provide international students the experience of living with an Australian family and immersing themselves in the Australian culture and way of life.
Enrolling as an International Student
°Ä²Ê¿ª½± is registered with the Commonwealth Registrar of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students. Our CRICOS Provider Number is 00524E.
For those who do not have an Australian Passport, please complete the following steps. If you possess an Australian passport, please apply as a domestic student.
- Request a Stuartholme Prospectus for international students. This can be viewed online or posted to you.
- If you would like further information, please email our Enrolments Team, who will send you an International Student Enrolment Handbook together with an Application for Enrolment form and other relevant information.
- Complete the Enrolment Application form online. A non-refundable registration fee of $300 is payable for each application for enrolment.
- Please e-mail a copy of your daughterâ€™s birth certificate and passport to the School at your earliest convenience.
- A letter of offer will be sent, requesting payment of an Enrolment Bond, one Semester of Tuition and Boarding Fees and Health Cover for the period of your daughterâ€™s schooling
- On receipt of payment, the School will complete a Confirmation of Enrolment Form which will enable you to apply for a student visa through the Department of Home Affairs (Immigration and Citizenship) at
- Once you have received the student visa, please send a copy to the School.
- The School will make contact with you to arrange an interview and a tour.
If your daughter is unable to obtain a student visa, Stuartholme will make a full refund of all monies held in trust.
Our International students primarily come from countries including but not limited to:
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
- Papua New Guinea
°Ä²Ê¿ª½± works collaboratively with several overseas and in-country education agents to recruit suitable prospective students on behalf of the School. The agent agreements are non-exclusive.
Please see our List of Partner Agents who represent and act on our behalf in dealing with international students or prospective international students.
In addition to the Partner Agents mentioned above, °Ä²Ê¿ª½± works with an in-country representative from the Australian Schools Alliance Vietnam. Please contact our enrolments team to find out more.
To partner with °Ä²Ê¿ª½± as an Education Agent please complete the International Agent Application Form.
Please note that completing this form does not result in automatic appointment.
Please note that the accuracy of information about °Ä²Ê¿ª½± provided by agencies other than those listed, cannot be guaranteed by the school and may be out of date.